To be a catalyst for girls empowering girls.
A Nationally-Sponsored Trips (NST) Reviewer is responsible for reviewing and scoring NST applications from girls, Guiders, and/or young adults.
- Review between 10 – 20 applications within the review periods detailed below (number is dependent on number of applications and number of reviewers);
- Use an electronic review system to both review and evaluate the applications;
- Evaluate and score applications based on pre-determined criteria.
NST Girl Review Period
October 11th-November 1st, 2019
NST Young Adult Review Period October 11th – November 1st, 2019
NST Guider Review Period September 13th- October 4th, 2019
REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION
- A current adult member of GGC;
- Access to a computer and internet and the ability to use the online travel application review program;
- Available during at least one of the review periods detailed above;
- Experience in, and knowledge of, GGC girl, Guider and/or young adult travel opportunities (domestic and/or international), travel expectations including behaviour, organizational representation, and cultural differences;
- Experience with international travel, either through GGC or business/personal;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to analyze applications and evaluate them based on the information provided;
- Commitment to responding to emails in a timely manner;
- The ability to recognize and declare any conflict of interest.
- Not applying to any 2020 young adult or Guider opportunities
This is approximately a two-month position, held between mid-September and mid-November. Between 75 and 150 current members of GGC will hold this position concurrently.
Send us an email telling us which review period you are available for (girl/young adult, Guider or both), and include the below information in your submission to email@example.com.
Manager, Special Experiences
Coordinator, Special Experiences