Guiding Matters showcases inspiring stories of Guiding in action across Canada. This e-newsletter offers a timely snapshot for partners, donors and members of the public of the many unique Guiding programs and events right across Canada that are empowering girls to do extraordinary things.
Subscribe to Guiding Matters
View Online Version
Download Issues (PDF):
- Fall 2017 (Note: Large file, 11MB)
- Spring 2017 (Note: Large file, 13MB)
- Winter 2017 (Note: Large file, 8MB)
- Fall 2016 (Note: Large file, 16MB)
- Spring 2016 (Note: Large file, 16MB)
- Winter 2016 (Note: Large file, 21MB)
- Fall 2015 (Note: Large file, 21MB)
- Spring 2015 (Note: Large file, 9MB)
- Winter 2015 (Note: Large file, 21MB)
- Fall 2014 (Note: Large file, 15MB)
- Spring 2014 (Note: Large file, 22MB)
- Winter 2014 (Note: Large file, 19MB)
- Fall 2013 (Note: Large file, 14MB)
- Spring 2013 (Note: Large file, 18MB)
Canadian Guider is the magazine for busy Unit Guiders and Rangers who are looking for great ideas and inspiring stories that will help them offer dynamic and engaging programs to girls.
- Canada: $12.00
- US: $15.00
- Overseas: $20.00
Note: All adult Members and Rangers automatically receive the magazine as part of their Membership.
If you are paying by credit card, please fax or phone us at the numbers below.
Phone: 416-487-5281 ext. 299
If you would like more information about subscribing to Canadian Guider, please contact us at Canadian Guider.
GuidePost is a monthly e-newsletter offering fresh ideas, news and tips for adult Members of Guiding.
News and ideas for young women (18-30) in Guiding.
Updates on what Trefoil Guilds (for women age 30+) are doing across Canada
Taking the Lead
Important news to assist Commissioners and Administrative Community Leaders in supporting Guiders and girls.