How Your Donation Helps
Your support makes it possible for us to:
- Develop and deliver leading edge, effective and relevant programming for girls across Canada.
- Recruit and train leaders to deliver girl-centered programming.
- Offer innovative programs in areas such as self-esteem, bullying prevention and environmental stewardship.
- Help Members connect to the wider world through national exchange programs, international travel and global development projects and discussions.
- Fund scholarships for Members enrolled in college or university
Ways of Giving
There are 3 easy ways to donate to Girl Guides of Canada:
Charitable Registration #: 118938554RR0027
Make a secure donation online at CanadaHelps.org
Print Donation Form and mail your donation to:
Girl Guides of Canada-Guides du Canada
50 Merton Street
Toronto, Ontario M4S 1A3
Cheques should be made payable to Girl Guides of Canada
Call (416) 487-5281 ext. 299. American Express, MasterCard and Visa are accepted.
There are a number of options for making gifts:
- Make a one-time gift
- Become a Monthly Donor
- Make a special occasion gift to commemorate a life occasion for someone important to you
- Make a memorial gift to celebrate the memory of someone important to you
- Pledge a legacy gift through your Will in the form of a bequest, a gift of stocks or a gift of life insurance
We will acknowledge all tribute and memorial gifts by sending a special card to the family or individual of your choice.
Income tax receipts will automatically be issued for gifts of $10.00 or more.
For additional information on these opportunities and how to make a donation, please contact:
Phone: (416) 487-5281 ext. 218