While life right now is a little different, there are lots of simple ways we can lend a hand and be a friend – even while keeping our distance. Staying home, reaching out to friends, sending thanks to frontline workers and finding creative ways to spread messages of hope in our neighbourhoods – these are all powerful ways to #BeAFriend.
Every day, girls and women are finding inspiring and creative ways to share kindness. Let’s help spread these messages of hope and acts of resilience far and wide. There’s never been a more important time to #BeAFriend.
Join the #BeAFriend campaign
- Tell us how you’re being a friend. Share a story and image on social media using #BeAFriend and tag us!
- Twitter: @girlguidesofcan
- Facebook: @GirlGuidesofCanada
- Instagram: @girlguidesofcanada
- Inspire your friends. Tag 5 friends and ask them to share their stories of being a friend.
- Award the #BeAFriend badge. Celebrate all the good things happening in your community by awarding the “BeAFriend” virtual badge!